|We are a leading provider of High Precision Heavy Engineering Products and Services to the Oil & Gas Construction, Manufacturing and Infrastructure projects. Main businesses are Hot Dip Galvanizing, fabrication of Pressure Vessels, Steelwork, Storage Tanks, Marine Structures, EPC Contracts, Procurement and Logistics. The Company is ISO 9001: 2008 Certified, holds ASME Stamps, and has technical and commercial alliances with companies in the USA, Europe and Asia.
As part of our expansion process; the company seeks to recruit talented and motivated personnel to join the team.
JOB TITLE – PROCUREMENT LEAD
- Develop project procurement procedures/plans & schedule,
- Materials/ equipment budgeting & cost analysis
- Assist to coordinate all procurement activities and personnel.
- Implement project management procedures as regards, procurement, material inspection, handling, packing, transportation, material receipt, control and audit. Subcontracts.
- Registration and audit assessment of vendors & subcontractors.
- Review commercial evaluation of bids.
- Issues purchase orders, letters of intent.
- Conducts bid clarification meetings with vendors/ subcontractors
- Prepares and updates materials purchase schedule,
- Maintains the procurement and expediting tracking sheet. Experience in materials freighting/logistics.
- Procurement activities reporting
- Contribute to the evaluation and selection of project material and transport services vendors, by means of vendor knowledge and previous management feedback.
- Monitor and expedite the fulfillment of goods using the Purchase Order documentation, reporting any deviations from scheduled time and required corrective actions.
- Research for new suppliers.
QUALIFICATION, SKILL & EXPERIENCE
- Eng. in any Engineering discipline,
- certificate in Warehousing/Logistics/CIPS or Equivalent (an added advantage)
- 7-10 years minimum in oil & gas sector
- Deep understanding of procurement and complex technical specification.
- Proficiency in MS office , SAGE
- Sound Procurement and Contract skills.
The remuneration and other benefits attached to the position are attractive and competitive
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should apply attaching CV with contact telephone number, specifying the position and e-mail to Dorman Long Engineering Limited via firstname.lastname@example.org
Not later than two (2) weeks from the date of this publication.