- Our people, their motivation and dedication to customer service in a safe and clean environment are always a corporate priority.
- A “zero tolerance” approach to health and safety has proved to be one of the Group’s greatest strengths, specific targets being:
- Zero Fatalities
- Zero lost time injuries
- Zero recordable injuries
- Zero long term occupational related illnesses
- Minimise short term illnesses associated with work activities and working conditions
- Minimise damage to property or the environment
- Health and safety training is always a priority and is ongoing on a daily basis, formally and informally.
- The Group has received many HSE prizes in recognition of the success of its HSE policy, typically:
- Incentive prize for achieving over 250,000 man hours without LTI on Bonga buoy/suction piles fabrication from SNEPCO (Shell)
- Incentive prize for achieving over 150,000 man hours without LTI on ERHA piles fabrication from STOL/ExxonMobil
- HSE Award – Technical services division (Construction & Project Department) from Total/Elf Petroleum Nigeria